Saturday, March 27, 2010

I COULD HAVE DIED JUST NOW!

So frm 9.30-10.30pm(27/3) was earth hour yay everyone did their part to help the earth, including me. So other than tht, nth special was gonna happen on this faithful night D: But little did I know tht on this same night, I could have died at about 11.45pm! Something really sick happened!

It all started last last night(26/3). my dad had to fetch my sis home frm somewhr, thn actually my dad frm carpark saw somebody doing sth outside my house(4th floor, staircase house, thts y can see frm carpark), but soon tht guy went away b4 my father reached up. My father dunno anything, so thn my father after reaching the house noticed that on my sis' panties had dunno-what-its-called(semen?) on it.

So he told my whole family abt it. I still could laugh sia! Thn jus now my sis gt sth again my dad go fetch her home. It was almost the same time as ytd lol. thn she saw the guy outside my house AGAIN whn she climb up the stairs. He was half naked without his pants, jus with undergarments and singlet on. So she faster bang the door and scream. So thn i knew what happened , and since i was jus beside the door i faster chiong out and started chasing the guy. tht guy was running away frm me with his pants in his hands and in the undergarments sia WTH!

Thn the drama started LOL. So i was like chasing him up the stairs to 5th floor due to stupid impulsiveness, and carried on chasing without caring what could happen to me, or 奋不顾身地继续zui1(dunno why dun have the word zui). So while running running along the 5th floor coridor i kept shouting to my neighbours so in case i needed help, i could get it.

At the end of the corridor, i finally caught up with him(love my legs alot alot) and pushed him against the wall and then pulled his singlet towards me whn he tried to run away again till it ripped abit. Then i tried to keep him down, but very very difficult coz he was taller and bigger than me at the age of 26! i was super afraid at tht point coz i was seriously vulnerable to a punch frm his fist, and at the same time if he had weapons i would have been gone. Heng he dun have lol.

Luckily soon my dad and one of my 5th floor neighbours arrived(LUCKILY! THANKS ALOT!). My neighbour helped me and we finally succeeded in pinning him on the ground. At tht point of time, he started his 'sorries' and 'wont do it agains', but he was still struggling to break free for like 3-5 minutes. And let me remind u, he was still in an undergarment with his pants in his hands! So soon we talked to him about how he would be helped coz if he dun stop now he would do much more sick stuff then this(if it was still not sick enough eww)! Then he sort of relaxed abit as he knew he could no longer escape. Thn after tht he asked whether he could wear his pants! -.- So let him wear and let him sit freely by himself while we stood around surrounding him.

Soon the police came, thn one police talked to him, asked him exactly what he did, all tht. I still rmb the way he said the word masturbate with a giggle zzzz! Wah thn found out he wore my sis' panties to masturbate wth! And he was still in it till tht point of time EWWW tht is super disgusting! The worst is he works as a cook in some restaurant in yew tee eeeeyer! So i went back home thn thought about what could have happened to me if it was another far more dangerous guy instead. So after taking everyone involved the statements thn finish alrdy lol. Thn after my sis realised tht guy was still wearing my sis' undergarments, i told her nt to worry, coz she could have it back after the police were done with their investigations LOL. OH YA BACK AT HOME I HAD TO BATHE A SECOND TIME IN THE SAME NIGHT AGAIN FOR THE 1ST TIME SINCE DUNNO WHEN BECAUSE I TOUCHED HIS HANDS ALOT ALOT ZZZZZ!

I realised tht living in a HDB quite lucky coz neighbours can help in times of crises haha! And nxt time cannot gey kiang(act pro) go chase dangerous ppl if not i die how will my parents react sia, although i felt very gd after succeeding in catching tht guy. hmm see how la if im lucky or unlucky enough to experience this again thn i shall decide again whether i shld chase the guy or not :)

Go sleep alrdy!

No comments:

Post a Comment