Sunday, January 17, 2010

FINALLY COMPLETED CHINESE HOMEWORK!

yeah! finally completed the chinese holiday homework this evening! 13 days late...hm...a great improvement from last year's chinese holiday homework, which is currently 1 year and 15 days late =x.

This marks the end of the worry and guilt of my conscience biting back at me always during chinese lesson as I see Mdm Lam Wan, our interesting chinese teacher conduct the lesson. I can again put my head up and look at her in the eye finally without fear of being asked for the uncompleted homework! I know i know, to you guys, this is just lame...what can be so hard about writing some 1000 word-long chinese compos?
My answer is...the chinese! Lets say you swap it to 500 word-long english compos or 100-word long chinese compos instead...wow i would jump at it! Maybe this will happen in the near future. in lalaland.

Of course i couldn't have done it without a little help...okay maybe ALOT of help.
Thanks to wenhui, binxin and shawn for helping me complete the 3 essays! without you guys i wouldn't have been able to complete all of them by today.

k go slp le, tmr yet another sch day. Why do I dread sch all of a sudden? Must be the competitiveness, if you know what I mean. zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment