Saturday, January 9, 2010

Table tennis CCA trials

Two days ago, I got to see the latest editions to RVTT, along with the others who helped out. In their faces, i could see the talent inside, waiting to bloom. And of course there were a few better ones, one of which was a small boy called chuang kang lol. His tt skills were quite good, and won a few of the balls we played. I think he will be a great addition to the team, just like all the others who made it through the high-level trials we conducted.
But the point is, seeing all these ppl coming for the trials, i rmb myself 3 yrs ago. Playing tt in rv for the first time. And wonder, how does time fly so fast. Soon, i will face a big choice in my life...to sacrifice a game I played for around 7 yrs of my life, table tennis, to accomplish my dream of playing football for arsenal. Nvm, no matter what my decision is, u guys will support me right????? LOLOLOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment