Tuesday, January 19, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAWN SIM SHI LONG!

Shawnnie happy birthday! Thanks for being one of my groupmates for my first ever project in rv-music project...and thanks for bringing joy and laughter to my life.
Thanks for helping me in times of need although i cant rmb any now =x. Know you for 3+ years le and u are one of the few ppl who never really made me angry before after knowing you for so long. Wish you all the best in all your pursuits and thanks for being such a great friend.
What are friends for?
Friends for EVER.

OBS vs WZ comp first match.

Sian zzz. why must this happen. h1n1 thn tt comp. Cant even go for OBS.
This is crap. Some more no choice some more. cant even go for OBS instead of just 1 match of the comp, although its quite an important match.

Argh one bad news after another. When will this end zzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment