Friday, November 27, 2009

Germany here I come

Haha leaving for germany in 4h 50min. First time to Europe and during winter some more! U guys must be thinking tht Im excited and so lucky and bla bla. But frankly, Im super scared. Who wouldnt be? zz going to a foreign country with nobody frm ur family by ur side, away frm ur home for a total of 16 days. Luckily the german exchange is they come sg 1st b4 we go thr, so at least i noe them le lol.

The coming of this trip inevitably reminds me about the xiamen table tennis-wushu trip last yr (30 Nov - 12 Dec 2008). The trip which really taught me a lot about how to enjoy overseas trips. Now my passport still being covered by the cover supplied by the xiamen trip haha! Made a lot of new friends thr and also further understood many people btr.

Hopefully this Germany trip will be as fun as the xiamen trip, although i will be the only rvian going -.-.
P.S. please sms me while im thr, so at least i have some entertainment frm home? haha although i probably wont reply. Hope I come back safe and sound!

No comments:

Post a Comment