Wednesday, November 18, 2009

yahoo.com is a scammer!

Last night was supposed to be the funnest night ever. I was so close to doing it for the first time, and I was geared up for it. So i waited and waited till it was the scheduled time for us to meet - 1am. I could not wait any longer, and immediately dashed out of the house to welcome you. But to my despair, you weren't there. The beauty, the rare but good feeling, all of which i so long desire, wasn't present despite my eagerness. But I refused to give up. I waited for a total of 30 minutes for u, standing outside my house, with nth but the clouds in the sky to entertain me, when actually u shld be the one doing that, but u never came. Then, did i realise that yahoo.com tricked me! The meteor shower which they promised would appear in the sky last night at 1am did not appear at all! -.-

Still say what 200-300 meteors could be seen in the sky in 1 hour all across asia, no matter whr u are. Then what very rare will appear one time so dont miss the chance. Then now no news of it sian. Haha just want to share my foolishness with you guys lol. jasmine another foolish one LOL, also stay up haha! Go laugh at her.

P.S. Every info in this post is true...except one. Who can tell me which info is false and tell me the correct info will get 20 bucks frm me! Tag ur guesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment