Thursday, November 26, 2009

Tmr night going germany le...but wont talk abt it.

Went to our current sch campus this morning, and the tears which welled up in my eyes nearly rolled down my rosy cheeks as I took one last glance at block P from the outside…exactly the same as it was 2 yrs ago, whn I first came into rv. 2 yrs gone in a flash…I can recall hw the sch has changed me- from a quiet and boring guai kia who always used to chiong home frm sch everyday just to maple or dota, into a ABIT more talkative guai kia(yeah, still a GOOD boy) who has learnt the importance of enjoying life while he still can.
Then, there were the rumours, yeah super cool rumours! A lot of people buried in our sch during ww2, then gt black colour water come out of LT5 the toilet the tap, and thn thr was this rumour tht 4 batches ago the tt camp some ppl saw ghost in block P. And I even had my very own encounter myself! In my imagination.
Not forgetting, the friendships established thr. Most of them lifelong, some of them short-lived, and of course thr are some, I myself don’t even noe how to explain.
Therefore I would like to say thank you to the current malan road campus for being such a great environment which has helped me learn and grow, and for being a humble witness to all relations established. I will definitely miss you! Maybe I will visit you again someday, maybe, maybe.
Went to Waseba Shibuya Senior High School at 4pm for friendly matches against the Japanese students thr. The standard of their players have improved compared to last year…but their best player whom I remembered seeing last yr, caught my eye as I went into the tt room. I immediately wanted to play with him. Soon enough I got my chance and it was a hard fight but I beat him. Thn whn I went bak to the others, mr tan suddenly asked me to look what I had done. He was kneeling on the floor head down and crying (im assuming, coz his head was down?). Thn jiao lian said he nvr lose to rv ppl b4 thts y will cry -.-. Thn, he finaly got up, and I could see in his eyes the blood-thirsty vengeance he was seeking for, and I knew he wanted his revenge.
So soon after, he asked to play again with me…and I agreed of course. So he decided to change into a new (mystical?) shirt and thn the revenge match was underway. And this time, it was a harder match thn the first, and I saw myself losing. Zzz and thn, disappointed in myself, I knelt down on the wooden floor, too ashamed to look at anyone, and wept silently. No la I didn’t do wat he did lol. But I was quite disappointed tht I lost. Aiya nvm la, the most just blame it on the shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment