Friday, November 6, 2009

RVTT OUTING 2009

Time: Tuesday, 10th November 2009, 12pm
Venue: Meet at harbourfront mrt at 12pm, going to sentosa
What to bring: Any kind of balls(playing balls hor), money, and anything u think is necessary

All rvtt members please sms me your names if u r coming, and if you are in a dilemma, please do decide to come, because this is the first time I am taking up the initiative to organise this kind of stuff so that our cca can be MORE bonded(i know that it is alrdy bonded, but not bonded enough). So please do come if not I will feel really depressed in my failure and might not want to wait for the children of my failure to arrive(failure is the mother of success). This might result in me being sad forever and ever, never to be able to savour the tiny things in life ever again. I might even change my blog to raimie-T.T.blogspot.com. haha anyway, do come because i know it will be fun(I am the one organising), although I don't even know what to do there, but still thinking about it. Okay that's about it, thanks a million guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment